Ministries are listed under two basic categories. Those listed first are ministries which have more of a national and/or international presence based on: the age and history of the ministry; the vision, purpose and scope of the ministry; and, the number and location of field staff or volunteers. Additional ministries are listed along with their corresponding primary base of operation.
What does it mean for a Para-church Ministry Leader to connect with the MMN?
“Connecting” simply means that you...
- Visit the website and register your contact information.
- Are open to potential relationships, networks and partnerships with others within the domain of military ministry. Ministry Leaders connecting would need to embrace the basic purpose and Faith Statement of the MMN.
The Benefits of Connecting with the MMN
- Serves as another good avenue through which to receive pertinent information about what is happening in the three streams of military missions and ministry within and/or between particular regions, especially within and/or between particular regions relevant to one's immediate sphere of ministry. Relevant information about the MMN will occasionaly be sent out to interested Ministry Leaders via email and/or regular mail.
- Provides a practical first step toward building mutually beneficial, win/win Kingdom relationships, networks and partnerships with others from the three streams of military missions and ministry within and/or between particular regions.
- Helps facilitate others connecting with Ministry Leaders whether military members and families or others from the three streams of military missions and ministry.
Our Pledge to Confidentiality
Information Protection: Your personal information is held in strictest confidence. The MMN will not release any information without the expressed consent of the individual Ministry Leader providing the information.